Product pages & problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product pages & problems

Hi can anyone help? I created my own set of templates for my products (using the actinic guides) so now my products look more like they are set out in an eBay style. Please visit this page http://www.peaksensors.com/acatalog/...D41___D45.html and can anyone tell me why in the last box just above the buy now button the product name appears but not in the one above? Also can anyone tell me how I can create a template like the one I already have as instructed in the user guides but that does not have VAT included?

also any thoughts or improvements you think could be made with the site www.peaksensors.com/acatalog please let me know

Any help would be fantastic!

Thanks

Julie

can anyone tell me why in the last box just above the buy now button the product name appears but not in the one above?
    Just a guess, but it could be that you are using an Actinic template that repeats itself. Take a look to see if you have 2 instances of NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE for example. If this is the case, you will also need 2 instances of NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME.

In regards to removing the inc VAT message, go to Design | Text Goto and enter Phase -1, ID 219. The default text will be (Including: %s). Remove the text and preview the site.

Hope this helps.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X