Payment frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment frame

I have two webs using Actinic. Both have identical settings.

I get different experiences using each site. The working site does not pop up a frame during checkout although it is still going through a secured link and will complete transactions.

The other site will pop up a small framed window, takes the information but never finish the processing and freezes!

I have used ftp to delete the entire acatalog directory and rebuilt without affecting the failed process.

Any idea what is wrong?

It could be that the cdi-bin folder has some scrambed files, but I'm not sure what to delete and what to leave in it.

Ideas?

if you have 2 sites then each site should have a unique id for the cgi-bin. This is set in network settings - CGI script number. if they are the same then make them different ie 1 and 2.

Once you have done this. FTP to the site and remove the contents of the cgi-bin (just the actinic files) and do a site update

Comment

Thanks

I deleted everything from the cgi-bin folder and republished.

It's working much better now. Thanks.

I still don't know why one site shows a purchase 3" x 3" frame, and the other doesn't when the settings are the same - or I think they are.

Comment

Working...
      X