X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing themes from clean 14 to stripes

Hi Guys,
    How is everyone
    I'm using clean layout 14 and am happy with the way the way the site is running at the moment. The site looks wise is boring.

I was looking at other themes and noticed the stripe theme under specified layouts.
    I applied that theme (after saving my site first) and really like the look of it. but there are a couple of problems.
    When i applied the theme and checked my products layout. My email a friend button was gone and so was my logo. I really like the product layout of the strips theme so i was wondering if i applied the stripes theme and then added my pm and pl files from the original folder to my site one folder would my email a friend button come back?

also using the stripes theme, on the top left of the screen is a nice looking box that is supposed to be a mouseover with about us terms and conditions etc but only the box is there. I can't see any text at all. why does this happen?

Cheers and thanks for your help

Jacy
    Jacys Computer Supplies
    Web: http://www.jacyscomputers.com.au
    email: sales@jacyscomputers.com.au

Looks like corrupt JavaScript.

Try looking at your site via Netscape or Mozilla. Use Tools / Web Development / JavaScript Console to display the errors.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X