Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Alignment

Hi There,
    Can someone please tell me how to lign up my section list so they are in 2 neat rows.
    Preferably like

a d
    b e
    c f

Currently they are not lined up at all and it's looking really messy.
    I was mucking around with the themes and i got some wierd things happening like 1 theme for the site and another in the checkout pages. I think i've fixed that but i can't line up the sections.

Cancel the bit about me fixing the 2 themes on 1 site part. If you order something and click on checkout now all of that part is part of the stripes theme and the rest of the site is the clean layout 14 theme. How do i get it back to just using layout 14 without losing all of the changes i've made to the act.primary and other pages?

As usual i appreciate any help.

Cheers,

Jacy
    Jacys Computer Supplies
    Web: http://www.jacyscomputers.com.au
    email: sales@jacyscomputers.com.au

Hi Jacy

Can someone please tell me how to lign up my section list so they are in 2 neat rows.
    You could try fixing the width of the tables in your Act_SectionLine.html.

How do i get it back to just using layout 14 without losing all of the changes i've made to the act.primary and other pages
    I am guessing that you are using a different primary for checkout. Go to Design | Options | Layouts and select the same primary template for checkout as for your default.

Hope this helps.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X