Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie q: netquotevars on act_brochureprimary

hey ho

if you take a look at http://www.canyou.co.uk (this is a temporary address... one i have hanging around) and, ignoring the default content, you'll notice that the header looks pants compared to how it looks on the catalogue page.

however, i can't get most netqoutevars to actually parse on the act_brochureprimary.html page. if i enter NETQUOTEVAR:HEADER, it just shows up, when published, as 'NETQUOTEVAR:HEADER' on the page. which is rubbish.

any help much appreciated.

Hi there.

As you have discovered, not all Netquotevars work on the brochure page, ie NETQUOTEVAR:SIMPLESEARCH is another. If you want store content on your brochure page, you can copy and paste the code from a fully generated Actinic store page.

To help you do this, go to Design | Options | Misc and untick compact html/cgi. Then go to advanced | Generate website. Next, browse to the Sitehtml within your site folder and look for a page you know has the content on it that you are after. Next, you can edit this page in Dreamweaver for example and 'steal' the code you want and paste it into your Brochure primary template.

Hope this helps.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X