Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounts and Coupon Codes

Hi,

I know this has been asked a few times before, but I was wondering if it would be possible to input a discount code on the order screens to get say 10% off the total before shipping?

Is there any way of editing the perl scripts to allow this? It would just be the one field "Subtotal" that would need a discount applied to it.

I understand this is going to be implemented in Version 7, another question is how easy is it to upgrade?, considering I am using my own custom templates and a few tweaks.

Also, if I have just bought a version of Catalog 6, what kind of fee is there to upgrade to version 7 when it comes out?

Thank you,
    VolFish

I have noticed that under View | Discounts, there is an option there that allows a discount if ordering over a certain amount. My question is, can anyone tell me what template(s) or script(s) this is in? Also, could this be triggered on and off by a text field?

Thank you,
    VolFish

Comment

The best way to upgrade to new versions is to buy Actinic Cover, this gives you free major version upgrades for 12 months, telephone support and access to certain online resources. It costs between £250 and £500 depending what version of Actinic you are running. I would suggest calling your reseller or Actinic sales to find out the details.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

ok, thanks for that, I will get in touch with them and find out.

On another note, did anyone ever get the following method to work?:

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...?threadid=4555

Cheers,
        VolFish

Comment

Working...
        X