Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Discount for Registered Users

Hi,

I have Actinic Developer and found the login side useful and easy to use. I have 2 questions:

First is it possible to change the format of the text that shows which user is logged in. Currently it say User: Fred Account .....

Second question is I would like to offer registered users the chance to receive a discount if they spend over a certain amount. This would only apply to registered users and not non-registered ones. I have seen where you can do it globally but can you distinguish between the two types?

Thanks for any help.

Sigma

Hi Sigma

First is it possible to change the format of the text that shows which user is logged in. Currently it say User: Fred Account .....
    Have a look in Design | Text, click goto and enter -1 for phaseand 212 for ID. You can change your text there.

....registered users the chance to receive a discount if they spend over a certain amount.
    Can't be done in V6 I am afraid, but V7 Business and Developer can hace discounts that apply to certain customer groups only. Keep an eye on the community for a release date.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

is it possible to change the format of the text that shows which user is logged in
      If you are using a stylesheet theme then you can just edit the stylesheet (actinic.css). Look for:

.actlogout{font-size:x-small;color:NETQUOTEVAR:LINKCOLORCSS;}

(should be right at the bottom of the stylesheet).

If not, then Darren's reply will apply, along with ID 213 and 217
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X