Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Table

Hi,

I'm fairly new to actinic and I'm building a shipping table for multiple shipping types that follow a zone system for calculating the shipping cost.

I am trying to figure out a way to desinate multiple state to all be in one zone for shipping to keep from having to input the same information multiple times.

My current shipping table which is taking quite some time to input is following.

ShippingClass UPS 3 Day Select UPS 3 Day Select

BandDefinition Alabama UPS 3 Day Select 158 1 2
    BandDefinition Arkansas UPS 3 Day Select 105 1 2
    BandDefinition Arizona UPS 3 Day Select 105 1 2
    BandDefinition California UPS 3 Day Select 105 1 2
    BandDefinition Connecticut UPS 3 Day Select 158 1 2
    BandDefinition Delaware UPS 3 Day Select 155 1 2

Band Alabama UPS 3 Day Select 1 1087 0
    Band Arkansas UPS 3 Day Select 1 939 0
    Band Arizona UPS 3 Day Select 1 939 0
    Band California UPS 3 Day Select 1 939 0
    Band Connecticut UPS 3 Day Select 1 1161 0
    Band Delaware UPS 3 Day Select 1 1161 0

Now what I am trying to figure out would be a way to make 1 band that will allow me to compile multiple states that all fall in the same zone. I can visualize what ths should look like but I can't figure out how to make it work in the software.

Example would be 3 zones 1, 2 & 3

Zone 1 UPS 3 Day $10.00 include all these states colorado, wyoming, utah

of course I will set the value to increase by lb as well but I need to get a basic forumla working correctly. Anyone that has built a shipping table based off thier own shipping price with a incrimental value per lb that has one working or anyone else with any input any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there.

I am sorry, I do not 100% understand what you are trying to achieve. Please post again.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

The original plan was to be able to break the US into multiple zones based on destination milage. Once that is done add multiple states into each zone but what I have noticed is the states don't come up on the shipping location the zones do so the idea in general works but would confuse the customers. Thank you for you help on the issue.

Comment

Hi there.

Just a thought.

Do you have Actinic Business or Developer US version, if so you could use the built in integration with UPS that is quite straight forward to set up.
        Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X