Unable to see my attributes and thier choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to see my attributes and thier choices

I've been working on a site for the past few weeks, and i initially started with 20 products, these products had attributes and choices.

The choices, are set as radio buttons, and i altered the custom template for the information to be returned as a list.

Now i've added the additional 70 products but when i view via the web the added products, they dont seem to have any attributes and choices, and they are set up exactly as the orignal batch. (The original batch still have thier attributes and choices)

Does anyone know why this 'new' batch of products have not had thier attributes & choices included in the HTML????
    Mel Bagley
    Programmer
    mel@kc3.net

KC3 - Actinic GOLD reseller

Hi there.

Just a thought, are the choices set up in the permuations tab of the component?
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

The products are not within components they are set out as follows

Product
      Attribute
      choices
      Attributes
      choices

Would there be a tick box or something which would hide the attibutes , which may be set on the new batch and not on the old bacth????

This is very confusing, as it showed everything perfectly on friday, prior to adding the new batch yesterday.
      Mel Bagley
      Programmer
      mel@kc3.net

Comment

Are you sure you're using the same Product Template for these new items?

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hello,

Have worked it out, the attributes were not being shown as the enabled tick box on the retail item in the prices tab was not ticked.

I ticked it and it then showed the rest of the information.

Many thanks though

p.s. Norman - yes was using the same template - cheers
          Mel Bagley
          Programmer
          mel@kc3.net

Comment

Working...
          X