Shipping Table Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Table Help?

I have the following error when I set up my shipping tables for multiple states and shipping classes can anyone give me any information about this or explain a way to get around this without rewriting the entire shipping table.

The following regions have been defined in more than one zone for the same shipping class.
    It is recommended that you make appropriate corrections:

For Shipping Class UPS 3 Day Select, Region United States is in Zone Texas and Zone Alaska and Zone Alabama and Zone Arkansas and Zone Arizona and Zone California and Zone Colorado and Zone Connecticut and Zone Delaware and Zone Florida and Zone Georgia and Zone Hawaii and Zone Iowa and Zone Idaho and Zone Illinois and Zone Indiana and Zone Kansas and Zone Kentucky and Zone Louisiana and Zone Massachusetts and Zone Maryland and Zone Maine and Zone Michigan and Zone Minnesota and Zone Missouri and Zone Mississippi and Zone Montana and Zone North Carolina and Zone North Dakota and Zone Nebraska and Zone New Hampshire and Zone New Jersey and Zone New Mexico and Zone Nevada and Zone New York and Zone Ohio and Zone Oklahoma and Zone Oregon and Zone Pennsylvania and Zone Rhode Island and Zone South Carolina and Zone South Dakota and Zone Tennessee and Zone Utah and Zone Virginia and Zone Vermont and Zone Washington and Zone Wisconsin and Zone West Virginia and Zone Wyoming

This error repeats for every zone.

Hi there.

I am sorry about the delay in responding. Unfortunately this is due to a bug in the software. It has been scheduled to be fixed in Version 7 and 6.1.5. Unfortunately I do not have a release date as yet.

Please try using different shipping class names for you different zones.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X