No announcement yet.

V6 Page Not Found Error Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I recall other posts where wierd things like this turned out to be because there were missing "/" on some of the network setting paths.

It wouldn't hurt to post your network settings (hide FTP user and Password).

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Are you sure your webhosting company have not upgraded their perl version or IIS / Apache recently.. As this is a script problem i am still inclined to believe that there is something not quite right with it.

Comment

I HAVE RECENTLY MOVED SOME PRODUCTS AND SECTIONS AROUND

and now actinic is not dumping my old layout and uploading my new layout , when i do a search on my webpage , it is still refering to the old locations , this is why i keep on getting this page not found error .

how can i manually make it refresh to my new product and section layout

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

error log

The last 20 lines of your site's error log are shown below. This can be useful for debugging scripts and solving problems with your site.

[Sun May 2 18:17:03 2004] [error] [client 82.43.100.120] script not found or unable to stat: /domains/o/l/oldskoolvinylrus.com/public_html/cgi-bin/000099.pl
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          [Sun May 2 18:17:03 2004] [error] [client 82.43.100.120] File does not exist: /domains/o/l/oldskoolvinylrus.com/public_html/.error

Comment

Working...
          X