URGENT: "No Current Record"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

URGENT: "No Current Record"

I'm uploading my site following a download of orders. It gets to the step Reviewing Files and ends with "No Current Record". How do I fix this? I've sold out of some very popular products, and I can't get the web site updated -- so I'm still selling!! help!!!

Pat
    -------

Pat

I don't know what the problem is, but if you're worried about still selling then you could always ftp the relevant page to your PC and alter the 'buy now' image (or text, or whatever you're using) to say 'out of stock' and then ftp it back up to your site.

At least that'll stop you getting any new orders for that product.

mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the input. I might be able to do that on some key products, but things are moving too fast for me to manually maintain very much.

Some more info for anyone who can help:
      - I tried to refresh my site, and get the same error
      - I had a backed up .mdb file from early this morning, about 1:00 am. Part of my nightly backup. Since everything was working fine this morning around 9:00 am, I decided to retrieve the backup and use it. Same error again. Which really confuses me. So this is something outside the database itself?

This is really a huge hit to my business. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pat
      -------

Pat

Comment

compact them databases

Well Pat see that all it took was to compact the database.
        Housekeeping | compact database

I would advise that you get a copy of Access 2000 as the upgrade and compacting tools in Access 2000 have fixed problems that teh Actinic compacting has not. FYI.

5000 products is a lot!

Brian
        Brian Johnson
        :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
        1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Working...
        X