Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

norton firewall again

Hi,

I have just upgraded my version of Norton to 2004 (version 7.0.3.8) and the old referral problem is rearing its ugly head again.

I have the v4 Norton patch installed.

Is anyone else experiencing the recurrance of this problem with the latest version of Norton or is it just me?

Thanks.

Hi,

We've not had anyone else reporting this problem, however, to ensure that your site works with all the latest firewalls, I can only recommend upgrading to the latest v6 software.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi

Thanks for that. we would consider upgrading if it could be confirmed it would fix the problem- although naturally we rather sooner fix it!

Can we import our existing version 4 site straight into version 6?

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. You can test out v6 by downloading a 30-day free trial from here. When you install the software you will be asked if you want to upgrade your v4 site at the same time (I would use this option). Once installed the software will open the site upgrader where you will be given the chance to either accept all the upgraded templates or you can check them to see if any customisations you have made are still in place. The upgrader does its best to keep your changes but it does sometimes have problems with heavily customised sites.

To check if the upgrade fixes your problem you can either upload the site to a test area on your server or you can get a 30-day free trial from here.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X