Template pro needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Template pro needed

I need to integrate Actinic with an off-the-shelf template (like those at www.templatemonster.com for example). So I need someone who can simply take the files plus my pen & paper sketches (!!) as to what goes where.

Anyone interested ??

How about publishing the template for everyone to look at ? you would get feedback on how easy or hard it would be ..
    s a b b i e t a g e d

(*^_^*)

A wise Monkey never monkies with another Monkies Monkey ..

Comment

I haven't chosen it yet but all of the templates on that site are very graphic-oriented whereas 99% of sites I've seen that have been built on Actinic are not graphic-oriented at all.

Hence the tentative query as to if anyone is interested in doing it ....

Comment

I am currently making a site that uses alot of graphics to generate a gun theme .. www.bbgunsonline.co.uk .. still raw havent touched product templates or extended info ..

It's very easy to do .. I made the graphics in fireworks, chopped them up where needed.

Used custom theme 12 or 13 .. and worked my graphics in to that changing/adding tables etc where need be ..

What is your experience with HTML ? .. Actinic templates look a bit scary at first but once you get your head in to them they are quite easy to manage .. And the plain ones are great as a starting ground for your own design ..
        s a b b i e t a g e d

(*^_^*)

A wise Monkey never monkies with another Monkies Monkey ..

Comment

The advanced user guide has some good pointers on integrating the catalog into an external design. It isn't that complicated.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi rjay,

We do this all the time (see www.crombie.co.uk or www.bonasana.com).

Let me know if we can be of any assistance.

Regards

IMIS

PS A new V6 version of the Crombie integration is in development and if you look at this link later today you shoud be able to see the work in progress:

www.crombie.co.uk/crombie/v6/crostartv6.htm
            IMIS
            www.crombie.co.uk
            www.bonasana.com
            www.discount-aromatherapy.co.uk

Comment

What/how do you charge to integrate a fully working Actinic cart with a HTML template ?? Just ballpark figures will do ....

Comment

Hi,

Not wanting to be too clandestine but perhaps we should continue this
                off-line?

You can e-mail me via the Profile button at the bottom of this post.

Cheers

IMIS
                IMIS
                www.crombie.co.uk
                www.bonasana.com
                www.discount-aromatherapy.co.uk

Comment

rjay

We've done a number of Actinic sites for customers doing exactly what you are requesting.

If you'd like a ball park quote, email me offline via the 'Profile' button at the base of my post

Cheers

Jos
                  Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
                  www.internetology.co.uk
                  Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Comment

I would be interested. I have helped people who have got stuck half way through designing and have helped them finish off as well. Perhaps you would email me via the forum members if you would like more info..
                    Jenny
                    Hanson Web Design
                    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
                    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
                    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Working...
                    X