Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

automatic links to brochure pages in store

hi all

is there some way possible to have links to your brochure pages come up automatically in the store each time a new brochure page is created?

i've commented out NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE in the Header template as it brought up way too many options in one hit. (I have moved some of these options around the screen as individual NETQUOTEVAR buttons)

my client will be managing the store themselves, so it is vital that brochure page buttons appear automatically in the store when they are added, rather than having to be hand coded each time.

and also, is there an easy way to move the quick search onto the brochure pages without hard coding this also? the NETQUOTEVAR for that doesn't appear to work in the brochure.

cheers.
    luke

Hi there

For search on brochure pages, please have a look at the following knowledgebase article

I'm afraid for your other question, that NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE is the only way for links to automaticlly appear, if you remove these, then you will need to hard code those links

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X