Credit card merchant number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit card merchant number

I've noticed that when completing a credit card form, one question is about entering the credit card merchant number - 0-255.

What is this, and how can you stop Actinic from asking it?

Hi there

I'm unsure on what you mean, do you mean Purchase Order Number? If this is the case, then to remove this, simply go to "Design | Text"

Click on the "Go to" Button

Phase: 5
    ID: 6

You can now simply untick the checkout for show on Purchase order number.

If this is not what you meant then please could you post your url so i can have a look

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Credit card issue number

Sorry, a typo. I'm looking to delete the reference to the "credit card issue number" located in the payment details tab, since I don't know what it is and customers would be confused by it.

Comment

Issue numbers are an integral part of credit cards issued by certain banks. It should be an optional field since some cards have them and others don't.

I'm not sure if it is wise to remove the option as it may be part of a validation routine.

I know that Switch cards have issue numbers

Comment

Card merchant number

If the merchant number question was an optional answer box, it would have unchecked long ago.

It's a must answer question.

Although you may have this credit card merchant number in the U.K., in the U.S. their isn't one, so its a box that confuses the buyer.

And when they are confused, they just go to another web site!

Is there any way to disable the question?

Comment

Are you using the option Credit card collected for processing later? If so click on Configure Method and untick issue number

Comment

Thanks

That's what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
              X