Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock levels?

Hello there,

We've got actinic working nicely at www.uklabels.co.uk (beta test site).

I'm considering using stock levels for sale items, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

We sell T-Shirts, so in Actinic our products are structured like this:

PRODUCT: Name of T-Shirt Design
    ATTRIBUTE: Listing Colours and Sizes

If I was to switch on stock monitoring, then there would just be a number for T-Shirts of a particular design, what we need is numbers for each design in each colour in each size...

Is there any way of implementing this other than having separate products for each size of T-Shirt?
    Given the size of our online store, doing it that way would be VERY tedoius and time consuming.

The only way to do this currently is to have a product in Actinic for each physical product. We are working on a tool to generate these products and the permutations required to link the choices to the hidden products.
    Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X