Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio

I run a very small CD music company. Is it possible in v6 please to put example audio tracks (.wav files, clips of approx 30 secs duration) into my website; if so how?

Paddy Dunn
    www.eastneycollection.com

PS Greetings to Chris Dicken. About a year ago I attended one of his courses. Most useful and it helped enormously to get started successfully...much appreciated!

Hi there

You would need to create a 30 sec wav/mp3 file, once you have created this, then you could simply use the Extended information link within the product to point it to the soundfile.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Audio

Many thanks. I've tried all the obvious permutations with the file and the extended info link but presumably don't understand exactly what you mean by 'point it to the soundfile'.

Comment

It's not the Extended Info link - it's the Information Link Text.

Look in Product Details / General and enter something like "Hear it!" into the Information Link Text field. The File/URL field now ungreys and you can browse to your .wav file. Actinic will automatically upload that file for you.

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Audio

Brilliant! Works like a dream: v many thanks (I always knew this is a good product!)

Paddy

Comment

Working...
          X