Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Normans pop up page with add to basket etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normans pop up page with add to basket etc.

Hi all,
    I am using Normans great little patch that adds the add to basket etc to the extended info page.
    I think it is brilliant and works really well.

I have modified the default template that you create from the readme (AddToCart_ExtendedInfo.html) but I get this following problem even if I just try using the standard version, therefore I would think that it is not due to me editing the template.

PROBLEM:
    When showing the extended info page for a product with attributes they do not show on the page only the html name for the attribute shows.

Also choosing single add to cart button fails to show the button on the page.

EVEN STRANGER:
    If you view source of the pop up page and paste it into dreamweaver, the attribute choices and add to cart button are there, they just don't show on the web page.

I have a feeling it may be due to me also using Normans dynamic image change (via radio buttons) script. Is it possible they are conflicting?

Please see last product in this section for an example:
    http://www.bargain-shop-online.co.uk...ard_cases.html

oh, I'm running catalog v6.1.4

Any help appreciated.

I think if you look at Norman's instructions you will see that the patch is not compatable with the 'Quantity on Product Page' shopping mode - so that answers your point about the single add to cart buttons.

With regards to the attributes - if you have made changes to the variant layout templates in order to do the dynamic image changing, then it is possible that this is incompatible with Norman's code for the pop-up windows. I cannot really comment though as I have never tried to implement it. I would suggest you choose one or the other.

Comment

Working...
    X