PDF files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDF files

Hi can anyone tell me if you can add a PDF file to your site, and also there are aspects of my site that i would like to change for example once a product has been added to the cart i want the customer to be taken straight through to the checkout not back to the catalogue, are there any companies out there that will fix errors such as this for me, i have tried changing the perl scripts and wasnt successful im reluctant to change anything else as im scared of ruining the work i have done or breaking the software.

Thanks

Julie Carlin

Hi there

can anyone tell me if you can add a PDF file to your site
    If you want to link it to a product, then simply use the Information Link Text,

Information Link text would be, "click here to download a free .pdf" and you would click on the browse button to find the .pdf. Actinic will upload it for you automaticly when updating the site

i would like to change for example once a product has been added to the cart i want the customer to be taken straight through to the checkout not back to the catalogue
    This is down to the shopping mode, please go to "Design | Options | Shop Default", please select either Quantity on Confirmation Page or Quantity in Shopping cart

Hope this helps you

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X