search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

search

It is still appearing here, even when we test it on a completely new computer can you think what we have done wrong ?

suzanne

Could you please explain to what you are referring? Use the 'post reply' button to reply to this thread. Provide as much information as you can - including a URL if possible.

Comment

Hi

Sorry meant to post this onto the thread removing search which i was using but posted a new thread instead by accident. I was trying to remove the search from the bottom of my results page as i dont want it there. I have removed NETQUOTEVAR:searchblock from the results template and it is still there when i refresh and test my website.

suzanne

Comment

Well, NETQUOTEVAR:SEARCHBLOCK is the thing to remove from Act_ResultsTemplate.html. I've done this before and it has worked fine.

Check within your 'Site1\SiteHTML' folder and look for 'results.html'. Is the search tool within that page? If so then go to 'Advanced | Generate Web Site' and check the file again. If the search tool is not there then manually copy this file up to your 'acatalog' folder.

Comment

Working...
        X