Error when moving product pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when moving product pages

I was reorganising pages to alphabetic sequence by doing a right-click | cut on the source and then right-click | paste on the destination - all within the same sub-section - when the following error message appeared and the page was permanently deleted!

Error Message

Error ocurred preparing a section for creation. Syntax error (missing operator) "'sPageName'='name of html page'

Exit and restart of Actinic does not help. I had previously done several such moves successfully.

Any help with this will e very much appreciated.
    Thanks for all help everyone!!

www.decorativextras.com

Hi there

Error ocurred preparing a section for creation. Syntax error (missing operator) "'sPageName'='name of html page'
    sPageName is referring to the database, so for some reason something is not being parsed to the database

I would suggest in registering a support query; here is the link: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Our email support team would need to ask for your database so they could fix this issue

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

thats great, i have done this now, hopefully this will sort it out, thanks again all for your help and time.

Anil
      Thanks for all help everyone!!

www.decorativextras.com

Comment

Working...
      X