Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fatal error

One of our customers emaioled me this morning with the following problem: -

When I put a little bit of new items on the website every thing backs up apart from one fatal error. I have then repaired it with the actinic cd and everything is ok. But this has started happening more and more often and now it is nearly every time I put something on.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

In order to help out with this query can you supply more info please

Comment

Please find attached the problem that keeps occurring when I upload items onto our website. It hasn't happened for a while so I have not been able to send you the problem.

Like I said in my last email this error occurs and then when I put the Actinic catalogue cd in and press repair everything is fine. I don't think this error should be occurring.

Thank you for your help and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

This error occurs when the database has not been released from a previous process. The way to get round this error is to close the software and re-open it and then run the snapshot. You should not need to repair the software by installing the cd again. Our development team are looking into this problem to try and find out why the database is not being released.

I hope this helps.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X