checkout error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checkout error

im hosting the catalog and the secure check out on the same server (on dsvr) but when i try to check out the secure CC check looks for a file that actinic has not created - sp000001.pl

this has me stumped so any help is appreciated

http://www.tek2.com/beyondhifi/acatalog/

thnx

PS disregard the links on the left. they are incorrect.

Hi there

The filename in question is for Actinic version of shared SLL, if you are using Actinic SSL, Internetters or Techoweb, then you would use this script.

However if you are using SSL with your hosting company, then you will be using Split SSL.

To enable this, simply go to "View | Business Settings | Payment and Security" and select at the bottom "SSL" - Checkout Pages and Customer Logins only

Once you have done this, simply go to "Advance | Network Setup", and you will get a new tab saying "SSL", simply fill in these details which your hosting company have provided

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem

That sorted me out

Comment

Same problem with V4

Hi,

I have this exact same problem except I am using V4 and don't have the options suggested. Is there another way to solve this?

Thanks

Comment

Hi there

For Version 4, go to "View Business Settings | Payment", place the dot in "SSL", not "Shared SSL".
          Once you have done this, go to "Advance | Network Setup", and fill in the details including the secure /cgi-bin/

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X