Actinic link for Quickbooks 2004 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic link for Quickbooks 2004 ?

We have Quickbooks 2004, and the current version of link we have is for Quickbooks 2003 - is there a QB 2004 upgrade? Running it against the data-file from 2004 creates an active-x error and won't connect.

tia

The Actinic Link for Quickbooks 2004 is not available yet (but it will be soon).

Is it possible for you to downgrade your Quickbooks installation back to 2003?

Comment

Whoops - my mistake.

As it turns out, we have tested the current version of Actinic Link with Quickbooks 2004 and it worked fine.

That means there is another issue happening here that we need to pin down. Could you please confirm the following for me please:

1) Which version of Actinic Link are you using - the one-way link or the two-way link? It sounds like the two-way link but I want to make sure.

2) At which point is the ActiveX error generated? Is it when you connect to the database or when you try and transfer data?

3) Have you tried closing all windows in Quickbooks and going to 'File | Utilities | Verify Data'? That will give you any clues if anything is wrong with your data itself.

Comment

Working...
      X