Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPSP Problem & Viewing Issue

Hi,
    I'm using Actinic Developer, every order that that is approved is being sent to the "Payment Pending Service Provider" Is it not suppose to goto the completed section when it is approved?

I'm using Internet Secure to do the processing. They say it is not on their end. I did one myself & it did the samething.

THE SECOND ISSUE:

This is probably a browser setting issue. On MY COMPUTER, when I'm ordering items it shows up in the little display window with the number of items & price. I tried it on a couple of other computers & it doesn't work at all. Is there a way to change this?

Regards,
    Randy

Is it not suppose to goto the completed section when it is approved?
    It should go into 'Pending'. When you place an order, does everything go through OK with Internet Secure? I.e., do you get a confirmation email from Actinic?, do you get a confirmation email from Internet Secure?, do you see the Actinic receipt?
    Is there a way to change this?
    This is often due to a poorly-created session file. This normally happens on your PC and not on others, rather than the other way round.

I would need to see a URL to diagnose the problem.

Comment

PPSP Problem & Viewing Issue

Hi Chris,

For the first part of the problem. Yes, we are getting all the comfirmation emails Internet Secure etc...

THE SECOND ISSUE:

Here is the url to the catalog
      http://www.upupandaway-flowers.ca/acatalog/index.html

Regards,
      Randy

Comment

First the good news: I see the shopping cart summary with no problem at all so I'm not sure there is a problem there. If javascript is not enabled then the summary will not appear.

With regards to Internet Secure, before you download your orders, try looking in the 'acatalog' folder online via FTP. Can you see files in there with an extension of *.occ? These are your payment authorisations that should be created in order for your orders to come down into the 'Pending' folder.

Comment

Working...
        X