View Cart - images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View Cart - images

I want to be able to change to default buttons when viewing the shopping cart to images. Currently when I view the cart I see 'update', 'Return to catalog' and 'checkout now' grey buttons.

I have looked through FAQ etc and find many references to changing the std grey buttons for images in act_orderdetail (which I have sucessfully done) for the confirm, cancel and checkout features but nothing pertaining to changing the buttons to images when view the cart.

Regards
    Brian

can anybody - Chris, Norman anyone through me a crumb on this one, must be straight forward?

Brian

Comment

Sorry for the delay in responding - we have a number of absences in support at the moment and I have been away from last Wednesday.

I do not know what theme you are using, but if you are using a theme based on stylesheets (which you probably are) then copy Act_ShoppingCart.html and Act_OrderDetail.html from 'Formats/Themes/Layout1' into your 'Site1' folder. You can then create the necessary images to go with the design.

Comment

Thanks Chris

Yes I am using the 'Elegant' theme, thanks for the advice I will have a go.

Regards
        Brian

Comment

Working...
        X