Upgrade from 6.0.2 to get HSBC psp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade from 6.0.2 to get HSBC psp

I am moving from SecPay to HSBC and understand that I need to upgrade Catalog to 6.1.4 as we are currently using 6.0.2.

I think I need to download and run Cat614.exe to do the upgrade rather than use a patch. Is this correct?

Is there any thing I need to be aware of when upgrading to make sure I don't lose orders or design settings?

Finally, any help or pointers on using HSBC in Catalog would be gratefully received.

Thanks for any help,
    James Scott-Evans

I think I need to download and run Cat614.exe to do the upgrade rather than use a patch. Is this correct?
    Yes, that's right.
    Is there any thing I need to be aware of when upgrading to make sure I don't lose orders or design settings?
    Your orders will be fine. For your design, just back up your Site1 folder somewhere safe before applying the upgrade. If the SiteUpgrader messes up any of your templates, you can use your backup to restore the template to working order. If you have not made vast grand-scale changes (i.e. re-written the template from scratch) then you should be OK.
    Finally, any help or pointers on using HSBC in Catalog would be gratefully received.
    You need to get two things from HSBC - your 'CPI-Hash' and your 'Store ID'. These are then entered in 'Business Settings | Payment and Security'. Add a new row to the grid with '+' and then select 'HSBC ePayments'. Click 'Configure Method' to enter the details.

Comment

Thanks very much for your help.

We are successfully using HSBC now.

The only think to get knocked out in the Site Upgrade was the javascript that shows the basket item count shown whilst browsing the products.

Comment

Working...
      X