Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporadic shipping costs...

Hi,

Is there any way I can switch on shipping for product A, but not product B? Some of my products carry free shipping, but not all.

If this is not possible, then I already have a template worked out that allows the user to pick the appropriate shipping costs themselves on each product, but this means I have absolutely no need for the Shipping page of the checkout process. How can I get Actinic to bypass this page in the checkout flow, jumping directly from 'checkout now' to 'invoice details'?

Many thanks...

Hi there

The only way to do this atm is to charge shipping based on weight, and then for any products where you want free shipping, enter a weight of 0.00.

You can then, in 'Business Settings | Shipping and Handling', create a new row in each shipping class that has:

Weight in kg | Cost
    0.00 | 0.00

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately, due to the design of my site, I can't use the "shipping by weight" to do this, as this will stop other things from working properly.

With this in mind, can you please supply a solution to the second part of my question which was:

"I have absolutely no need for the Shipping page of the checkout process. How can I get Actinic to bypass this page in the checkout flow, jumping directly from 'checkout now' to 'invoice details'? "

Regards and thanks...

Comment

If you charge simple tax and simple shipping, and have no payment method limited by location, then the first page of the checkout that customers see will be the 'invoice address' page.

Comment

Working...
        X