Button Spacing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Button Spacing

I have replaced the standard buttons on the links page I.e Home, Products, Search, Etc. My problem is that there is a space between each of the buttons, they are all horizontal. How do i remove the space between them so that all the buttons are exactly side by side.

Thanks

Phil

You need to edit the following templates within your 'Site1' folder...

Act_BrochureDisabledNavItem.html
    Act_BrochureNavItem.html
    Act_BrochureNavImage.html

Open them in Notepad.

Within these files, remove all comments (lines that begin with <!-- and end in --> and remove any unnecessary line breaks from the template. Save your changes.

Then go to 'Design | Options | Miscellaneous' and ensure that 'Compact HTML/CGI' is selected.

Comment

Hi Chris

I've followed the advice in this thread but still get the spacing between the buttons.

I rang the support line today and they told me that I couldn't get rid of the spaces and that I would have to hard code these navigation links myself if I wanted to loose the spaces.

Is that correct or have I followed the advice in this thread incorrectly.

You can see what I'm trying to do at www.edgeimpactdraft3.co.uk/home.html.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Sylvia,

The link is not working, however it depends on what theme you are using as well. What theme have you based your design on?

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

Its clean layout 3 but I'm using version 7.0.1, not 6.

Thanks

Sylvia

Comment

Hi Sylvia,

Just had a quick look at this, i don't think you can do this. The spacing is to do with the images as well as the javascript mouseover. I can't seen any way of putting the standard images together. So the best thing would be to hard code the navigation.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

Thanks for looking into this for me. I'll hard code it.

Regards

Sylvia

Comment

Working...
              X