Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capping shipping charges

Hi

Is it possible to set a cap on shipping charges. Currenty i charge $2 for the first product, then $0.60 for each additional piece.

I am considering doing this for the first 4 products and then keeping the same price, so that the max amount is $3.80.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Steven

Yes you can, in view/business settings/shipping and handling, there is a box in the bottom right hand corner called excess, set this to take the highest value in the table and make the highest value in the table $3.80.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi

Following on from this thread, I am now introducing international shipping.

I would like to keep the free shipping on orders over $30 in the UK, but exclude this outside, so that customers continue to pay regardless of the value of the goods.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Steven

Comment

Hi there

Not if you have selected "Free Over" in "View | Business Settings | Shipping and Handling". The "Free Over" is set globally, so this will be for all countries. If you want to do selective "Free over", then you may need to use weights, untick "Free over" and set specific weights for free shipping within the uk class.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X