Back Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Orders

I have been unable to get a back order item out of my 'pending' file.
    I created a couple of back orders which have now been fullfilled but I am stick with the 2 backorders (I only intended to create 1 back order but made a 2nd in error) and the orginal order still in the 'pending' file. They won't go to 'completed' and I have tried everything. They won't delete (upon a purge) unless I delete all three which I don't want to do because it will probably mess up the financial accounts, which so far have been kept accurate. The strange thing is the orginal order doesn't show a date in the 'date shipped' column but the back orders do. I wonder if this is why it is stuck there but even so I cannot get it into the 'completed' file.
    Any ideas, anyone?

Hi Cheeky

Have you made sure that you have printed off the back orders?
    Even if you cancel the items (and remember to cancel any associated postage), you still need to print the orders at least once, otherwise they won't move across to completed.

Martin

Comment

Back Order

Yes, both the original order and the back orders have had packing notes and invoices printed. Still it has made no difference.

Comment

Was the order fully completed and has full payment been taken and entered?

Double check that the figures shown under the TOTALS tab matches that the total payments taken under the PAYMENTS tab.

If your happy everything else is right about the order, and you take payments manually, rather than through a third party provider, you could always delete the entire order and re-enter it replacing the customers email address with your own so they don't get freaked receiving a second order confirmation. You can always reset it to the correct email address after the order has gone through and completed.

Martin

Comment

Working...
        X