Orders not going to completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders not going to completion

We are having trouble getting Orders to go to completion.

We have marked all the items on the order as shipped and printed the invoice.

I suspect the problem is in the Payment status, though. When the orders come in the Payment status is Pre-Authorized (PSP). (BTW we use HSBC Secure ePayments.) What should we be doing next?

We are using Catalog 6.1.4.

Thanks for your help.

James Scott-Evans

Try going into the order itself and the payment processing option and assign the completed (if it has been completed in payment ofcourse) which should do the trick.

Comment

You need to add a payment record to the order, this will change the status to full payment received and the orders will then move to completed - add the payment record in Actinic when you have authorised the payment with HSBC.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but can I just check something:-

I tried clicking the New Entry button and this gave me a Received status but also sets an Amount value the same as the Pre-Authorised value. Doesn't this make the app think I have received twice the amount required?

Thanks again,

James Scott-Evans

Comment

No, the preauthorised value is for information only.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X