Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free incentives for members - can Actinic handle this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free incentives for members - can Actinic handle this?

Hi there

This is my first post - and I hope someone can help.

We have a client who has a buisness membership scheme. Members get 75 free sales brochures every month if they want to order them - but they don't pay for them. If they want more than 75 brochures they then start to pay. So can Actinic:

1. Handle Free offers
    2. Record when that member has recieved their Free order for the month

I hope someone can help.

Many thanks

Mike
    Mike Fieldhouse

Actinic can ofcourse handle the sale of products with zero price values assigned to them, but it can not maintain a live system of buyer 1 has had x amount during this month, so as that exceeds the level of 75, he now gets charged £0.xx per one from now on, no thats not possible in its native form...

Actinic does not operate an online database of products, i.e. realtime stock or ordering control, so you might need to consider speaking with a thrid party developer with regards to having something created as an addon to do this.

Sorry.

Comment

You could assign a unique price schedule to each customer, then create a section with a product in it for each customer and make each one visible to just 1 customer (or price schedule). If you switch stock monitoring on for this item and then set the number in stock to 1, your customer will be able to order 1 of these items and then it will go out of stock (after you upload your catalog after receiving the order. You could set the out of stock message to something like 'You have already ordered this months free brochures'. Then at the start of each month you could set the stock for all of the free brochure products back to 1 and they would then be allowed to order.

This will take some setting up but would work nicely.

Many thanks,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X