Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really, really desperate for help now ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really, really desperate for help now ...

Sorry to pester, but does anyone know the answer to my earlier thread ....

Hi

I'm trying to set up a grid which illustrates product prices (like a matrix). I'm using template 'No image or description. Laid out in single line', with a thumbnail view of an image then click to Extended Information. I wanted the pricing table to sit alongside the thumbnail, with decimal tabbing etc. Can this be done?

Thanks.
    Sarah

Do you have a page of what you have got up online, and then explains based on that, what it is you are trying to achieve

Comment

Pricing Grid

Hi

Yes you can go to:-

http://www.chancellorforms.co.uk/aca...Equipment.html

It's messy cuz still under development but if you see the pricing information, I want to set that up in a table (decimal alignment etc).

Please help!

Thanks

Sarah

Comment

You are using quantity based discounting, so you are not going to be able to place it into its own tables as such very easily, and when you say decimal alignment, I take it you mean so that the financial aspect all aligns exactly so, 11.92 above, 10.13 and then 8.34 etc with each on the right of the last 2 values, over to the right etc, which again you wont be able to do I am afraid.

The reaons you wont be able to do this is because the display of each qty discount line is a single line: eg:

1 pack of 10 £11.92
        2-4 packs of 10 £10.13 each
        5+ packs of 10 £8.34 each

It is not created in the form of:

<TD>1 pack of </TD><TD>10</TD><TD>£11.92</TD><TD></TD>
        <TD>2-4 packs of</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>£10.13</TD><TD>each</TD>

and so on....

The actual elements that throws all of this in starts at Design | Options | Text - Phase -1 and ID 221 to 224 I think, but it is not going to be straight forward in getting it used as you would not only need to create the TD cell openers and closures along with TRs in amongst that lot, but also opening and closing Tables somwhere as well, so not beyond posibility, but gonna take some work I am afraid.

Hopefully the details above will give you a better idea about how to achieve what you are after.

Comment

Thanks!

I'll give it a go!

Comment

Working...
          X