Need three simple shipping options...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need three simple shipping options...

What is the easiest way to add three shipping options on checkout?

I need...

UPS Ground - $x.xx
    UPS Next day - $xx.xx
    UPS Second day - $xx.xx

Products are not based on weight or value or other factors. I just need the price of the shipping to be what the purchaser selects. I've never worked with the shipping class before.

Also how do people deal with international orders? I'm in the US and should I set class to deal with the us and then a class for everyone else or would I have to setup for each country I sell to?

Not even sure if I'll be deal with international but am curious how people deal with various coutries and different shipping charges (must be a dynamic list of charges??).

Thanks,
    Jason

Ps. From what I can recall when I checked this out UPS is an option for tracking but is only based on weight etc. Is that true?

If you (or your client) wants to use UPS, then the US version of Actinic Business contains a plug-in for integrating directly with UPS's online tools. This includes dynamic calculation of shipping costs based on zip code, and also includes parce. tracking.

Is this of interest to you? Do you have a US or a UK version of Actinic at the moment?

Comment

Yes, I have the US version of Actinic. Is there documentation on setting up the UPS shipping?

Thanks,
      Jason

Comment

There is a guide in the main Actinic Help - go to 'Business Settings | Shipping - Service Providers'.

If you cannot see the 'Service Provider' options in 'Business Settings | Shipping and Handling', you will need to install the SSPsetup.exe file that came with the Actinic Business installer.

Comment

Working...
        X