Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v4 to v5 upgrade

Hi,

We have recently upgraded from 4 to v5. The database moved over smoothly however I get the following error message;

Actinic Ecommerce received a network error while merging files on the server. Try again later and contact your network administrator if the problem persists. The date in the certificate is invalid or has expired

I realise our ssl has expired yesterday but am having no other isp problems. Also I get the following error message when I do a test in the advanced network set up;

The test script failed to execute on the web server. The error could be caused by several things. Check the path to the Perl shell, the CGI script extension, the path to CGI-BIN, and the CGI-BIN URL. This error could also occur if your web site is out of disk space or your web server is not configured to accept POSTs to CGI scripts.

We have copied over all the details 100% accurately. Can anyone please suggest anything? Thanks in advance!

Jon

When using the Test button in the Network config, will fail as it will not get a secure connection when trying to conduct the SSL checks as the cert is out of date as you say, which will mean that the encryption will produce an error report, so that will be why the network test will error out on you.

You basically need to get your ssl cert renewed which should then solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
    X