data truncated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data truncated

I have a error "data truncated" on my actinic page and I cannot get rid of it can anyone help ??????????????

What site? What page? And what are you doing when the error appears?

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

data truncated

Sorry for the E-Mail Norman but I am new to this.

My site is mosesbaskets4u.co.uk
      Every time I load actinic "data truncated " error apears
      If I try to do anything, changing prices , altering page etc the same message continually appears. I have purged catalog, compacted it but still there are two more items on the web site and not on my computer and the error message is a regular vitor. HELP ????

Comment

I think you are sayin that this is an error you get when running Actinic and not one that appears to people who use your site.

I'm don't know about this error but if you Search Postings (link at top right of this page) for "data truncated" you will see quite a few hits. Perhaps one of them applies.

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

You have probably got an error in one of your products - a field that is too long or something. The thing to do is find the offending product and delete it. To find it mark sections of your catalog as purged and try to do a site preview, keep going until you find the section that the product is in and then do the same with the products. You could also contact Actinic support by telephone is you have cover or by email (http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm) if you don't and they might be able to help you out.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X