inserting component option button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inserting component option button

I want to add a cost-option to individual products and I assume the best way to do this is by adding a Component. This provides a named, selectable, button together with revised price calculation capability - which is fine - however the default inclusion messes up my layout.

I want to have a single line under the product description text which will include "our price"; the button/name created by the Component, followed by an "add to cart" image button - all separated by simple fixed spaces. Actually I don't mind if the "add to cart" button precedes the Component button/name - if it turns out to be easier to achieve.

I think it is down to removing a paragraph tag surrounding the Component text, but I don't know where this tag is located. Can you offer any help on this please?

Jim

button/name created by the Component,
    The component will not insert a button, but it will insert a checkbox and a name (which comes from the 'HTML for name' field.
    I think it is down to removing a paragraph tag surrounding the Component text, but I don't know where this tag is located.
    There is a <P> tag in Act_VariantCheckBox.html and also one in Act_CartButton.html. Removing those two will help everything squish together more.

Comment

Working...
    X