Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add to Cart problem

Using Actinc 4 with the latest patch

I get following error when hitting the add to cart button which i have replacedwith a gif file.(like the advanced user guide says).

The error: "The specified product (reference 1) has just been removed from the catalog. Please return to the catalog and continue shopping. If you press the Refresh or Reload button on your browser, the removed products will no longer be visible in the catalog. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I`ve read the technote in the knowledgebase here:http://www.actinic.com/knowledge/aca...o_Cart_29.html

But still it does not work. I`ve got to actinic sites running on the same server and both of them got gifs as add to cart button.
    its only one of them that doesnt work. and the gifs have different names in different acatalog folders.

Any tips?

sincerely
    kjell

All I can suggest is to ensure that both stores are set up identically with regards to the add to cart button. Use exactly the same Act_CartButton.html template (assuming both stores are on the same version of v4). Also rename your non-working cart button to be the same as the other one, and use exactly the same entry in 'Design Options'.

If this still does not work, then my only advice is to upgrade to v6 where this feature is available as standard.

Comment

Working...
    X