Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems when downloading orders

Hi People.

I've been running actinic on my site for the past 3 months or so. Just recently I've been getting a problem when I go to download orders. I get the following message

Actinic Ecommerce received an request forbidden error from the web server. The server is not properly configured to allow Actinic Ecommerce to run CGI scripts from the cgi-bin. Run Web | Configure Web Site Details... to review your web site configuration.

There are then 3 buttons to chose from. One of them being a "retry" button. I click this several times and can then download the orders.

I haven't changed anything whatsoever for this to start happening? Ideas anyone?

Regards
    Vince Gledhill
    http://www.left-handed.com
    Regards
    V1nceG

I was wondering whether your site was being unresponsive - but then I tried playing with your site and it seems to run nice and quickly.

The script nq000001.pl is used to download orders. I wonder whether there is an issue with the HTTP call to that script being made through a firewall. If you have something like Zone Alarm of Norton Internet Security installed, try temporarily disabling it just before a download. See if it makes any difference.

Comment

Hi Chris. Thanks for the reply. I've not got any firewalls installed at all. I updated the website as the error states and am still having the problem.
      Regards
      V1nceG

Comment

I find this can happen if your host changes/rebuilds the server after a crash/hack.

They may not have reset the permissions Actinic requires
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
        X