Downloading Orders in Developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading Orders in Developer

I will shortly be purchasing Actinic Developer and will be creating multiple sites. How would I go about downloading orders from the different sites? Would I have to import the sites individually to download the orders? Or is there an easier way?

Also, I believe you can send the order confirmation to another e-mail address (apart from the buyer) - does anyone know if you can send it to more than one e-mail address?

Any help would be much appreciated.

With developer you can create as many sites as you like, there is an option on the file menu called sites that allows you to select the one you want to work with. So to download orders from site a,b and c you would open Actinic and see your current site which for this exercise can be site a, download orders, then change site to b, download orders and then change site to site c and download orders. The orders will reside in their own site.

We have a module that can download orders automatically for you and it has a multisite module that will change sites and download orders for you at regular intervals, you can configure it to process all sites or selected sites. More details and a free trial can be found at this URL : http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...utomation.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X