Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toplevel section page "table html"

Hi all,
    Can any one tell me where to find the HTML for the section page.

I have a three column section page, i.e. 6 top level sections in a table 2 rows 3 columns.

The section body holds the structral table, the product line holds the individual product section tables.

between the body and the line the table cells are writen in, where are these generated from? I need to top align the cells.

i.e. table(body) table(can't find) table(line)

GT TUNING Products page.

It's the "BRAKES, SUSPENSION & PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS" link throwing the alignment.

Thanks for your help.
    Justin Rowe
    Shiver

To fix this you will need to specify a height for the table used in act_sectionline.html

make it just bigger than you need for the BRAKES, SUSPENSION & PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS section.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

There's HTML entered between act_sectionline and the top level section code

or

between act_sectionbody and act_sectionline that's not in either template.

I belive it's generated via DESIGN | OPTION |SECTIONS any ideas how to control the HTML?
      Justin Rowe
      Shiver

Comment

Go to 'Design | Text | Website | HTML' it is the code in lines 9, 10, 11, 12.

FYI there is a guide to all the fields in this area of Actinic in the advanced user guide.

Comment

Thank you, it's been driving me mad.

Cheers.
          Justin Rowe
          Shiver

Comment

Working...
          X