This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic v7 Beta Program Launches

We are pleased to announce availability of the public beta version of Actinic v7 – Catalog, Business, Developer and Order Manager.

Version 7 incorporates many new features and improvements that make design and development easier, and help you to increase your site profitability and deliver better service to your customers.

For full details and a visual walkthrough of the new functionality, see:
    http://www.actinic.co.uk/v7/

To download the beta version, go to:
    http://www.actinicdownloads.com/beta/

Please report any problems you find via email to: V7.Beta.bugs@actinic.co.uk

Please note that there is no support available for the beta version. The above email address is only for technical problems.

Anyone who purchased an Actinic v6 product on or after 14th April 2004 will be entitled to a free upgrade to v7 on request. Those who purchased v6 from 14 February 2004 can claim a 50% discount off Actinic Cover. Offers will expire two months after the production release (date to be announced).

Looks very impressive,

I'm sure I have read the answer to this questions before but cannot for the life of me find it now that I need it.

Q: How much would it cost to upgrade from catalog version 6 To both catalog and business version 7?

(obviously when the final version is released)

thanks

Simon

Comment

Hi Simon

Since this may be the first question of many on this subject. I have detailed the options for upgrading to Catalog 7 or Business.

Actinic Cover is a package that will upgrade your present software to the latest release and give you all upgrades and major releases over the next twelve months. You are also entitled to telephone support over this same period. Cover for Catalog is £250 and Cover for Business £350.

If you are thinking about upgrading from Catalog to Business, then you can purchase an upgrade from your present release of Catalog to the latest version of Business for £625. Business will give you the ability to give your customers there own accounts, improved search facility, specific prices or discounts to your regular customers and the option to integrate to Sage Line 50 and Quickbooks for the order processing.

If there are any other questions, please let me know.

Please note that all prices exclude VAT and you would need to retire your existing authorisation key when you upgrade.
      Mark Rice
      Actinic Sales
      0845 1294800

Comment

Working...
      X