Delivery After Certain Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery After Certain Time

Hi, Im wanted to make my site so after a certain time where you select the delivery date to make it say "it is now after 4pm item cant be posted till tomorrow" or something like that and make it so they cant chose tomorrows date.. Because i keep on getting people ordering at like 11pm at nights and ringing me up the next day complaining that they aint got it. Some common sense would'nt go amiss.

Why not just change the description from 'next day delivery' or whatever to 'next day delivery - only if ordered by 4pm'.

I try to keep things simple if I can.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

That reminds me sometimes they put tomorrow as there delivery date and chose first class delivery (2-3days) i want it to not able them to chose that if they chose the next days date

Comment

Then you probably need a bit of javascript to look at what's been selected under delivery date and warn them if they select an incompatible shipping option.

I haven't time to do this. Someone else might help, but they'll probably need to see the checkout on your web site to see what they're working with.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

There's a bit of handy JavaScript in the Knowledge Base HERE.

Comment

thanks that works but its not here i want it in what file would i need to put that java script in so it shows up on checkout and not actually next to the product?

Comment

The templates for the checkout are Act_Order00.html, ActOrder_01.html and Act_Order02.html.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X