Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links To Other Sites

Hi

Our company support the Marie Curie Cancer Care, for every product sold we donate 1p, not alot of money at the moment but thats why i'm trying to build up the website to get more business and look professional. Anyway, how can I make a link to their website without them leaving ours.

Thanks in advance.

Russell
    Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
    When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

<a href="http://www.grampianwebwizards.com/transactiontips.htm" target="_blank">Transaction
    Tips</a>

TARGET=_BLANK
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks for that I can only get this to work on my local site. I've changed the coding on
      D:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\SiteHTML\SiteRoot_index.html and when I do a offline preview it works however when I upload the site and try it, it doesn't work and still has the old coding.

Bit of a newbie at this i'm afraid

Thanks in advance
      Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
      When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Comment

SiteRoot_index.html
        You will need to edit one of the ACT_ files

probably ACT_PRIMARY

Comment

Cheers, I have tried looking through for the code, but it doesn't have it, the only thing showing is the NETVAR stuff, so it must pull it from somewhere else. I need to find a code searcher that does an entire website.

Thanks in advance

Russell

Comment

Ah Hah! you have found the correct templates. I suggest you put the code into ACT_primary inside the <Body></body tags.

see where it ends up and experiment

take a backup of act_primary first

Comment

Working...
            X