Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Meta and Desc Problem

Hi again

Finally got my site lanched this week however having problems getting indexed correctly.

Google Results Here

I have managed to get all my pages listed but they do not seem to have any descriptions.

Have I got something wrong in my code or will Google sort this out once backlinks start to show up?

Thanks to anyone in the know.

David
    Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Google normally includes some of the page content that is close to the search term as a description.

As you didn't use a search term they have nothing to match a description with so don't bother.

Don't wory about it. Do a proper search like 'bunnystuff jewellery' and you'll get more of a description.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Mmmm

Doing an allinurl: for any of our other sites display the meta descriptions for the pages.

I have just pointed a couple of PR8 links to it so we should be able to get any changes read daily in a couple of weeks.

I guess we will just have to wait and see
      Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

Working...
      X