v7 NOTINB2B question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v7 NOTINB2B question

In v7, is there an opposite of NOTINB2B? I know I asked this about v6 but it wasn't available then, and the 'showforpriceschedule' is not useable for what I'm after.

If it's not available, will it be available when fully released?

What you can do is include brochure fragments into the store pages and set 'Visibility' - i.e. which customers will this message be visible to. All you will need to do is de-select 'Retail' from the list of customer groups that the fragment is visible to.

Comment

When v7 is released properly, could you add the 'visability' option onto all parts of the contents (i.e. brochure pages, brochure fragments, sections, products, etc). I know the products can be hidden anyway, but it would be easier if everything has the visability option, including pages/fragments outside of the acatalog section.

Comment

This won't be in v7, but I'll add it to the wish list for you.

Comment

Does that mean it wont be available until v8 comes out? i.e. a long time

Comment

That's correct. Bear in mind v7 is in beta at the moment, will be going into full production in the coming weeks. There is no way to add new functionality now, but we will look at it for the next release.

Comment

Working...
            X