Ssl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ssl

Please take a look at www.cablewarehouse.biz.

A padlock symbol does not show when checking out even though a new SSL certificate has been installed.

In addition - this appears when you try and select a cable color.

Select Shipping Destination - Error opening ../www/acatalog/68Z223Z16Z15A1085423490B25998.cart (No such file or directory)

when you attempt a checkout.

Go here http://www.cablewarehouse.biz/acatalog/Category_3.html, select a cable and checkout.

After installing the SSL, I removed all trace of Actinic and rebuilt.

I've had this problem for a month.

your checkout is in frames, this is why you don't see the padlock.

what cables come in colours? so I can look at the other error.

incidently your site is very difficult to navigate, I had to use the sitemap

Comment

SSL

The full link is - http://www.cablewarehouse.biz/<br />...ml&CatalogBody

This is one long link.

If you select a cable color, it will lead to an error. I've tried this on 3 machines since uploading the latest version.

Comment

The SSL padlock not appearing in the checkout is being dealt with here: http://community.actinic.com/showthr...&threadid=7311

Allan - please tell us a product with options so we can test this problem:
        In addition - this appears when you try and select a cable color.

Select Shipping Destination - Error opening ../www/acatalog/68Z223Z16Z15A1085423490B25998.cart (No such file or directory)

when you attempt a checkout.

Comment

cart issues

If you go to cablewarehouse.biz and click on Category 3 under Network Cables you'll see the drop down box of different colors.

I'm resolved to the fact that its a cookies or other issue but I don't understand why -
          1 I never have failiures with other check out engines, just Actinic's.

2 If you buy another non-choice item first, and the choice item second it works fine.

3 Just what the problem is.

Ideas?

Comment

Can I ask you to try an experiment?

I would like you to go into 'Business Settings | Ordering' and de-select 'Request Location Information Early'.

Then go into your 'Cat3' section and go to the 'Layout' tab. Under 'Shopping Mode' de-select 'Use Parent Settings' and select 'Quantity in Shopping Cart'.

I'd like to know whether that makes any difference.

Comment

A fix at last

I'm pleased to say that the Business Setting changes appears to have fixed this month long problem. Will continue to test. It wasn't a cookies issue after all.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X