Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CC on order

Hi again

I know its an issue that you only get a copy of the order when people return to the store after paying through Worldpay.

Does anyone have a workaround or know of a way to force the sending of the order details to the store owner via email?

I would say that we currently only get about 25%

I really need it as we try to run stock control and have to keep switching from orders to catalogue when changing availabilty of items.

Yes I know we could use the invoice but it prints out elsewhere in the building.

Thanks

David
    Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

I think WorldPay give you the ability to customise the template so you could put in a big message on the payment screen that says "Ensure you click the 'Return To Site' button to get your receipt'.

Alternatively, if you are using Actinic Business, you could use 'External Linking' to link both the catalog maintenance and order processing machines to the same Excel spreadsheet (or Access DB) for the purposes of stock monitoring. The order processing system would pass the changes in stock levels to Excel, and then the uploading machine would detect those changes and mark products as being out of stock automatically.

Comment

Working...
    X